Resume Services Include
- Your choice of a 30-60 minute jump start phone consultation or online questionnaire to target your experience, goals, skills, and achievements
- Current resume analysis
- Two edits if necessary
- Final document delivered in MS Word (.doc), PDF (.pdf) and plain text (.txt) formats
- Timely turnaround
- 100% satisfaction
- Rush service is available for an additional 50%
Career Resume Writer Services
As we begin building your resume, here are some tips to keep in mind of what NOT to include in your resume.
- Personal details: U.S. resumes should not list your age, gender, religion, political affiliation, marital status or social security number. Only consider that information in a resume if you’re sending internationally.
- Photos: While inclusion of a photo is the norm in certain international settings, it should not be used on a CV or resume intended for a U.S. audience.
- Salary information: Don’t include salary expectations or salary history on the resume.
- Hours for part-time work: If you worked part-time, it is not necessary to include the number of hours worked per week.
- “References Available Upon Request.”: This went out of fashion some time ago, and employers will ask for references if they want them.